Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Randomness..




Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to post some random pictures and say Hi! Not a whole lot going on here. Just been hanging out with friends and working on school. I bought a rugby ball the other day! I have been thrown it around with friends for a while --- its weird to get used to after you have thrown a football. Even stranger when you actually play because you always have to pass the ball behind you -- you cant pass it forward. Also, I have learned that tea can be another term for dinner. I have also noticed that in the grocery stores (or at least the one that I went to) the eggs are out on the shelves and not in the fridge. What I like about living here is that you see other residents often. When I eat in the dining hall I usually see my friends there and when you are in the residence hall you can walk over to your friends room and just walk right into their livingroom and knock on their bedroom door. There is always people coming and going into my common room -- my roommates and their friends.
Pictures:
1. Possum (no 'o' in front of it) We were walking from a club one night and saw this guy hanging out by a tree. There was one up in the tree as well. Cute little guys.
2. Here is the picture that I got from my first few days in Australia when I was in Cairns and went to the Rainforest Station. We went on a duck boat there and got to feed kangaroos and wallabies and looked at other aussie critters.
3. Going to the Lagoon there was an interesting statue of a dog peeing. I had to take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment