Thursday, March 19, 2009

Post St. Patrick's Day!


Hello Everyone!
St. Patty's day was a good time! There were people sporting green in my classes (and in one of them someone showed up drunk! --- It was interesting because it was a tutorial so we spent most of the class discussing) About 6 of my friends showed up to my place that evening and we just hung out, played cards, danced, and drank green colored drinks! We ended up not going out, which was fine.
Today It it rained a lot.. really fast! My friend came over for about 10 minutes and when we left for class we saw that it was wet all over! One of my classes it rained so hard that we could here in and it was drowning out the professor's voice! (Some of the buildings are made weird were you can hear the rain real well though) It kept on coming down in short bursts a few times after and we got a little wet walking home. Crazy weather!
The above picture is of my friend Annie and I with our green colored st. patty's day beers! :) Good times.
Take much care!

2 comments: