Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pre-Australia!

Hey Everyone! :)
I thought that I would set up a blog to keep contact better. I do not know how often I will write in here but I will try to update it at least once a week. I have four days until I leave for Australia! It is crazy at how fast time goes by! When I arrive in Australia I am staying at a place in Cairns for a program introduction with AustraLearn. Here I will be able to do things like scuba dive, explore the Great Barrier Reef, go to an Aborginal park, and go to a place to see Australia wildlife. After the 4 days I get to go to my university and experience what they call o' week (aka: orientation week) and then I get to hit the books for a semester! This has been the longest winter break that I have had so it will be nice to get back into the swing of things! Pretty much all of my friends have been in school for a few weeks now!
Well, I will trying posting again soon! Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment