Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grim Reaper Mascot



The residence halls that we have here are called colleges. Each college has a mascot and our is the Grim Reaper! Its pretty cool. Better than the Prior Lake Lakers having a Sailboat! :)
I get to wear a headband on my head that says my name. (picture attached) This lets everyone know that I am a fresher (first year at the university). I am really enjoying where I live and the people here are great! I also bought a t-shirt for my hall that has the Grim Reaper on it. (picture attached as well). The colleges, or residence halls, have sporting events between each other so that will be interesting to experience. I do not have too many plans today. Just to finalize my schedule for school and go to out and meet some people.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny that your mascot is the Reaper! Don't Fear the Reaper, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reaper kicks ass! Im excited for the sports to start up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that has to be one of the coolest mascots ever.

    ReplyDelete