Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Hurrah in Townsville

Today is the last time that my group of friends will be hanging out. :( We are going to Hog's Breath Cafe for dinner and then the Aussies are going to get some gifts from us Americans. We bought picture frames and took a nice group picture at one of our previous get togethers - so they are going to get that and a card signed by us all. Pretty much everyone is leaving Uni a week from today - I can't believe that time is going by so fast! Just when you start to get into the swing of the friendships that you have made and really feel apart of the group, its time to leave! I have made a lot of great friendships, from various places in Australia and different areas of America.
It is amazing at how fast 5 months can go. Even though I have been apart from my family and friends for so long, it seems like I am going back to home to where i left off. There is going to be some readjusting to get used to and catching up with people, but it doesnt seem like it has been a whole semester.
I had my first final yesterday, I think that it went well. It was for conservation biology and was a in essay format. Today I have psychology. Then two next week and i will be done friday afternoon. This has been the longest I have ever had for exams! One ENTIRE week to study and then two weeks for finals.
Well, I should get back to studying. Today will be a great day - hanging out with my buds tonight AND fish and chips friday!!! Gotta love it! :)
Take care everyone!
Bobbi

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have lots of fun!! Don't worry too much about finals...you'll do fantastic. Enjoy your time there and cherish it!

    Can't wait to see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete