Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Day of Uni....

Today I finished Uni. I had my final exam in Rainforest Ecosystems. I think that it went by well, just hope that he is not too strict when grading it.
A lot of my friends have already left. All of my Australian friends are gone and I have a few american friends left. Three are leaving tonight and one tomorrow evening. It has been an interesting day today. One of my friends was getting ready to leave as I went to my exam and then two left when I got back and then two more after lunch. It has been a big day of goodbyes. Tonight I am going to friends apartment with the rest of what remains of our group and we are cooking pasta. Afterwards we are going to Bludgers on campus for some drinks and to hang out. I am meeting up with a friend from Hungary who I first met at the Billabong Sanctuary. It should be a pretty good night. :) Tomorrow I am volunteering at Billabong for my last time. I am going to ask to see if I can hold a wombat! I have held and worked with a lot of the animals there but havent with the wombats -- one of my favorite!!
I just reserved my spot on the train to Brisbane for Sunday! It is going to be an 18 hour ride, getting there at 9:10 the following morning. It will be interesting to see the landscape of Australia. :) I am staying with a family friend who lives there. I am looking forward to that. I havent seen him for 11 years so it will be nice to catch up.
I am going to head out. Have to start getting ready soon and I may take a little nap. Staying up to study for exams kind of takes the energy out of you. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment